What is WordPress?
On May 27, 2003 WordPress was Initially released to create blogs. It was primarily a tool to create blogs.
WordPress is a content management system. And It’s based on PHP and MySQL. Open Source Web Creation Tool and written in PHP.
WordPress is the most used website creation tools around the world right now. WordPress Is Powering more than 30% of the Web. WordPress User makes 41.7 million new posts and 60.5 million comments each month. That’s 1,390,000 new posts every day, 57,916 every hour, and 965 every minute! The most used Content Management System.
You can download the latest version of WordPress from wordpress.org and start building your website.
Matt Mullenweg is known for developing the free and open-source web software WordPress, now managed by The WordPress Foundation.
- Why Digital Marketing is so Important 2020?
- 30 percent of all mobile searches are related to location.
- 2019’s Best Selling WordPress Themes
You Might Also Like
- What is: WordPress.com
- 8 Benefits of using the WordPress Platform
- An Introduction to WordPress: What is it and When to Use it?
- Build quick and beautiful WordPress sites
Alright, let’s get straight into the 2017 WordPress statistics.
- WORDPRESS RUNS AROUND 30-35% OF THE ENTIRE INTERNET.
- WORDPRESS IS THE TOP CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
- 123,498,018 TOTAL THEME DOWNLOADS FROM WORDPRESS.ORG IN 2014.
- WORDPRESS 5.3 HAS BEEN DOWNLOADED OVER 7 MILLION TIMES.
- WORDPRESS.ORG PLUGINS RECEIVED 1 BILLION TOTAL DOWNLOADS, AND COUNTING.
- WORDPRESS IS AVAILABLE IN OVER 100 LANGUAGES.
- WORDPRESS GETS OVER 20 BILLION PAGE VIEWS EACH MONTH.
- THERE ARE APPROXIMATELY 76.5 MILLION WORDPRESS.COM BLOGS.